Board Meeting scheduled for August 31
Agenda items to discuss:
- Approval of 2011 budget – HOTC Proposed Budget Fiscal Year 2011
- Approval of 7/7 and 8/4 minutes
- Update of ballot count received for by-laws change, due end of September
- Discussion/approval of changing rental income status to owners
- Acceptance/Approval of Phil Belisle’s turning-in of rooms
- Review and discussion for establishing a special assessment policy
Owners wishing to attend should contact Sara at the front desk (1-800-524-2035) to request access details for the meeting and provide your payment information. The cost to attend via conference bridge is $0.10/minute with a 1 hour minimum. Typical cost is $6-$9 for a 1-1.5 hour meeting.
You will be placed on mute when you join the call. If you have a question or a comment, you can “raise your hand” by dialing *9 which will send a signal to the moderator.
Note that Skype version 3.8 has been tested and is recommended. Skype version 4 is not supported and will not work.